The Smart Estates and Workforce Summit is a popular, highly interactive one-day conference. FlexWhere will be present at this event at the Queen Elizabeth II (QEII) Centre in London on 10 November 2020.
The summit focusses on the way government is changing its properties to embrace more flexible working and to help improve public services. It’s a perfect fit with FlexWhere, as our app is already helping (local) governments for the last ten years with flexible working and hot desking.
This one-day event will equip public sector experts with the key solutions, like FlexWhere, and case studies they need to evolve into modern smart working environments.
You are more than welcome to speak with us at our stand. We are happy to show you how FlexWhere can optimise your workplace!
If you would like to speak with us at the convenience of your time, contact us or simply call us at +44 (0) 2039 608 896 to make an appointment.
FlexWhere fits with modern governmental organisations
- Find and book a free desk
- Find a colleague by name, function, department or role (e.g. first aid responder)
- Find and book a free meeting room
- Block workspaces to ensure a safe working distance
- Analyse management information
- Implement changes to workplace
- Assured privacy and security
- Connection with existing systems available
- Intuitive software solution without the need for expensive additional hardware.
The Smart Estates and Workforce Summit will take place on the 10th of November, 2020 at QEII Centre in London.
Unable to attend? Don’t worry. Just get in touch with us!