TOTP is a form of multi-factor authentication (MFA) that can be used by the organisation. Only FlexWhere Admin within your organisation can enable it. The use of TOTP provides extra security in the use of the FlexWhere application.
Here’s how it works:
- Go through the registration process for FlexWhere for Mobile (Android or iOS);
- Open the application on your mobile device;
- Sign in to the FlexWhere app. The app asks for the authentication code;
- Now open the Desktop application of FlexWhere (at the bottom right of the screen on the green puppet);
- Select “Show authentication code”;
- Fill in the code on your mobile device and confirm;
- You can now use the FlexWhere app.